Compact and lightweight while delivering the highest CFM available. Ultra-quiet operation at 74 dB. Power cable is 7.6 m long for extended reach. Integrated duct adapters to easily connect to anti-static duct.
Features and Benefits:
• High pressure axial blower
• Durable, PC/ABS anti-static casing is weatherproof, dent resistant, v0 flame retardant and chemical resistant
• 2 integrated duct adapters
• Starter secured in flameproof motor enclosure to prevent risk of ignition when powered on. Use pull switch to active ventilator
• Compact and lightweight
• IP55 rain switch enclosure
Explosion-proof blower/exhauster manufactured to meet the requirements of the ATEX Directive, IEC standards and INMETRO standards.
The UB20xx is built using only certified explosion-proof components along the electrical path. Furthermore, once assembled the whole unit is certified for safe use in explosive atmospheres in accordance with the limitations of the rating. It is the user’s responsibility to determine the suitability of equipment for the intended purpose.
In addition to providing peace of mind to the user, whole-unit certified fan prevents suppliers from being linked to the chain of liability. That is why it is crucial for users and suppliers to demand whole-unit certification.